Sweet Owl with Flowers Temporary Tattoo, Stickers Realistic tattoo design Long lasting Perfect for any occasion Designed in London.
Each pack contains 2 sheets of design Metallic and colour, 4" x 4"
How to apply a temporary tattoo :
- 1. Remove the protective transparent foil.
MAKE SURE THAT SKIN IS CLEAN AND DRY BEFORE YOU APPLY THE TATTOO.
- Use cotton pads and alcohol to REMOVE ANY TRACE of OIL/ LOTION/ DIRT from the skin. This is the most important step if you want your tattoos to stay on longer.
- Remove the plastic cover sheet from the tattoo
- Place the design face down onto the desired area and place a wet cloth/ sponge firmly onto the paper.
- Hold for around 30 seconds and then gently slide the paper off. Hey presto!
- For best results let the tattoo dry completely before touching it.
ENJOY YOUR NEW TATTOO!!!
How to remove a temporary tattoo:
- Use a cotton wool pad or ball soaked with baby oil or rubbing alcohol, place on the tattoo for 10 seconds and then rub until removed.
Pro Temporary Tattoo Tips
- We would recommend that you remove hair before making the application. Hair and tattoos don't mix.
- Your tattoo can last significantly longer if you apply sealer over it.
Check us out on Instagram here.