Temporary Tattoos are applied easily with water. They can last up to a week depending on the placement, but can also be easily removed with any oil based cleanser or soap. Sheets are 15 x 20 cm. Non-toxic and safe.
- Easy to apply, transfer and remove without any additional glue.
- Application: festivals, the pool, beach, parties, festivals, concerts, wedding, hen parties, photoshoots and more.
- Wear our temporary tattoos whenever and wherever you want! Apply it to your arm, neck, leg, ankle, back, you decide!
How to apply a temporary tattoo :
- 1. Remove the protective transparent foil.
MAKE SURE THAT SKIN IS CLEAN AND DRY BEFORE YOU APPLY THE TATTOO.
- Use cotton pads and alcohol to REMOVE ANY TRACE of OIL/ LOTION/ DIRT from the skin. This is the most important step if you want your tattoos to stay on longer.
- Remove the plastic cover sheet from the tattoo
- Place the design face down onto the desired area and place a wet cloth/ sponge firmly onto the paper.
- Hold for around 30 seconds and then gently slide the paper off. Hey presto!
- For best results let the tattoo dry completely before touching it.
ENJOY YOUR NEW TATTOO!!!
How to remove a temporary tattoo:
- Use a cotton wool pad or ball soaked with baby oil or rubbing alcohol, place on the tattoo for 10 seconds and then rub until removed.
Pro Temporary Tattoo Tips
- We would recommend that you remove hair before making the application. Hair and tattoos don't mix.
- Your tattoo can last significantly longer if you apply sealer over it.
Check us out on Instagram here.