It only takes a few days of sunshine and everyone is looking towards festival season to fill the summer with fun and shenanigans.
First thing you need to plan for your jam packed summer schedule is your festival face!
If you would like to avoid the festival queues and bring your own paint we can show you the tricks of the trade. Or maybe you’d like to turn pro and work face painting this year?
Either way, this class is suitable for beginners to professionals. Our classes are small, with 2 tutors, so you will have plenty of one to one help.
We will be focusing on adult face painting rather than children’s designs, so we will not be covering batman/unicorns/spiderman etc. We will be focusing on glam/fun/eye catching designs.
We will be focusing on the techniques to give you a solid grounding to develop your own painting style with a bit of practice, but you will also leave each week with a number of looks under your belt. Using one stroke painting techniques and clean line work are key, so we will be spending a lot of time on them.
Week 1 – 25 April
One Stroke Masterclass Introduction
– Linework intro
– How to use a one stroke paint block
– Creating shape and depth with one strokes
– Double/triple dip flowers
Week 2 – 2 May
One Stroke Masterclass Intermediate
– Linework + using a script liner brush
– Creating more complex designs layering one stroke shapes
– How to use one strokes to create sharp looks quickly
– Creating texture using stencils
– UV/neon looks
Week 3 – 9 May
Glam & Glitter
– Working with glitter
– Looking at flattering eye design placements
– Focusing on a number of looks that are guaranteed to wow eg animal prints, mandalas, rainbows, feathers, peacock feathers
All materials will be provided, but if you have your own kit you should bring it along.
The classes are on Thursday evenings from 6.30-9.30pm for 3 weeks. The 3 week course is €150.
Each class is €60, but if you attend all 3 you will save €30 and get a complementary face painting palette to get you started.
To secure your place pm the page